Project Name:DEVELOPMENT OF THE ACTIVITY OF SIKA SOLUTIONS SRL
Beneficiary name:SIKA SOLUTIONS SRL
The aim and objectives of the project:
The general objective of the project is the consolidation of special construction works on the regional market, by making investments for the modernization and development of the enterprise. It is considered to increase economic competitiveness by starting a complex project for the purchase of modern equipment; the technical development of the enterprise is considered to be an important strategic priority, so that the enterprise can manage the competition on the market and facilitate its ability to strengthen its position on the market and to expand to new markets as well. The general objective of the project is the economic relaunch of the enterprise through the
implementation of an investment program that will contribute to ameliorating the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in the direction of increasing economic competitiveness, improving labor productivity and reducing the impact of the activity on the environment.
The general objective of the project aims at the following lines of action:
– Purchase of equipment with a pronounced green character, whose limited impact on environmental conditions contributes to the improvement of the technological flow in relation to the preservation of environmental conditions and the protection of the environment;
– The technical development of the enterprise with the aim of its economic recovery to recover the negative effects generated by the COVID-19 pandemic on the economic
The general objective of the project, respectively the specific objectives highlighted below contribute to the achievement of the specific objective of the Competitiveness Operational Program through the benefits generated on increasing the competitiveness of the applicant company in the competitive local environment by integrating a sustainable entrepreneurial behavior centered on the implementation of the principles of the Green Pact at the level of the company’s technological flows . Strengthening the economic resilience of the requesting enterprise represents a second way of contributing to the specific objective of the Competitiveness Operational Program.
The specific objectives of the project
1. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE NO. 1 – PURCHASE OF EQUIPMENT WITH A PRONOUNCED “GREEN” CHARACTER INCORPORATING THE LATEST GENERATION TECHNOLOGIES
By means of this specific objective, the purchase of high-performance, modern and eco-efficient equipment is considered to contribute to the achievement of the
environmental objectives as defined in Annex I of the DELEGATED REGULATION OF THE COMMISSION (EU) supplementing Regulation (EU) 2020 /852 of the European Parliament and the Council.
The green equipment expected to be purchased allows:
– Reducing the company’s carbon footprint by eliminating equipment
Translated from Romanian to English – www.onlinedoctranslator.com
polluted, with environmental impact, from the entire technological flow;
– Reducing energy consumption at the level of the technological flow, optimizing energy consumption and implementing measures to improve energy efficiency at the
level of the technological flow.
The equipment expected to be purchased will incorporate the latest generation technologies with a significant impact on the reduction of energy consumption and GHG emissions, thus facilitating the transition to a green technological flow that does not have a significant impact on the
environment and that contributes to mitigating climate change.
2. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE NO. 2 – ECONOMIC RE-LAUNCHING OF THE ENTERPRISE BY IMPROVING THE EFFECTS OF THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC
The economic relaunch of the enterprise is considered with the aim of overcoming the negative economic effects of the COVID 19 pandemic by developing the technological flow with the aim of increasing productivity and the ability to access relevant markets. In this sense, the following lines of action will be pursued:
– Increase in turnover by 15% above the level recorded in 2020.
– Increasing the number of employees to at least the level registered in 2020.
– Increasing labor productivity by at least 15% above the level recorded in 2020.
1. EXPECTED RESULT NO. 1 – PURCHASE OF EQUIPMENT WITH A PRONOUNCED “GREEN” CHARACTER INCORPORATING THE LATEST GENERATION TECHNOLOGIES
Following the implementation of the project, modern and eco-efficient equipment with a pronounced green character will be purchased.
The equipment expected to be purchased will be characterized by the following:
– Reduced energy consumption in relation to similar technologies from older generations and to the equipment owned by the company;
– Increasing energy efficiency at the technological flow level.
– Reducing energy consumption and GHG emissions, thus facilitating the transition to a green technological flow that does not have a significant impact on the environment and that contributes to mitigating climate change.
2. EXPECTED RESULT NO. 2 – ECONOMIC RElaunch OF THE ENTERPRISE THROUGH IMPROVING THE EFFECTS OF THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC
The implementation of the investment project will allow the economic relaunch of the enterprise and overcoming the negative effects generated on the activity by the economic context determined by the COVID – 19 pandemic.
The economic recovery of the enterprise aims at:
– Increase in turnover;
– Increasing the number of employees;
– Increasing labor productivity;
The total value of the project, specifying, separately, the value of the co-financing provided by the European Union and the national financing:
The total value of the project is 4,306,719.94 lei, of which the amount of non-refundable
financing is 2,472,049.50 lei, as follows: from the European Regional Development Fund –
2,070,736.64 lei and the National Budget – 401,312, 86 lei.
Completion of the project:31.12.2023
“Project co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund through the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020.”